Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is the name of the achievement test given to the students in the state of Oregon?

I'm compiling a list of state achievement test names and acronyms, so if you know either, please respond. Thanks.

What is the name of the achievement test given to the students in the state of Oregon?
When I went through 5 years ago it was teh CIM and the CAM. Certificate of Initial Mastery and the Certificate of Advanced Mastery.





The CIM involed standardized tests at grades 3,5,8 and 10, as well as a slough or reports, scientific analyses, and speeches for each fo those grades.





The CAM had not been prepped yet by the time I was in high school, so I don't know what it was.





I went through as they were still polishing it, and as I was leaving the system had come under serious attack and it was beginning to be pushes to the back burner.





My High school years were 99-03.
Reply:i think its called cim. But i think they're dropping it


No comments:

Post a Comment